Pizza Pull Apart Bread made its original appearance on Patty Cake’s Pantry four years ago. Unfortunately, being new to blogging, I didn’t include a recipe card, but I gave lots of helpful tips. Today, I have decided to revisit this recipe and give it an update including a printable recipe card. This is an easy recipe, that’s a great crowd pleaser. It’s simple to prepare, too. We really love Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread, and I know you will, too.
What will you need to prepare this recipe?
From the Pantry
- Olive Oil
- Granulated Garlic
- Dried Parsley Flakes
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
From the Refrigerator
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Sliced Pepperoni
- Canned Biscuits
That’s all you need. This recipe is simple to prepare, but there’s one tricky part. I haven’t been able to get the entire thing to come out of my bundt pan intact, and I have tried often. I have, however, managed to get it to come out of a loaf pan intact. (Sorry, I didn’t take pictures that night because I wasn’t thinking about blogging.)
When we serve this, we usually have some quick and easy pizza sauce for dipping, but Bus Boy likes to dip his in ranch dressing. Personally, I sometimes dip in both, but don’t tell the kids. They might think I’m weird.
Give our recipe for Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread a try and let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
Thanks for visiting Patty Cake’s Pantry.
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- 4 (7.5 oz) tubes refrigerated homestyle biscuits (cut in half) ($1.96)
- 1 (5 oz) package sliced pepperoni (cut into small pieces) ($2.79)
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil ($0.99)
- 2 tbsp dried parsley flakes ($0.06)
- ½ tsp garlic powder ($0.03)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese ($1.98)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese ($1.33)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional) (free from packet from pizza place)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut biscuits in half (or quarters. A pizza cutter works well for this.
- Cut pepperoni slices into little pieces. A pizza cutter works well for this, too.
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, parsley flakes, garlic powder, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes.
- Add pepperoni pieces and biscuit pieces to the bowl with the oil, cheese, and spice mixture.
- Mix until all of the pieces of bread are evenly coated with the oil and cheese.
- Pour mixture into a well greased bundt pan or two well greased (8 1/2 by 4 1/2 inch) loaf pans.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until biscuit dough is cooked through. (Place a cookie sheet or a sheet of foil under the pans to prevent them dirtying up the oven if they overflow.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes to allow some of the oil released to be reabsorbed.
- Invert onto a plate while still warm. (Be careful of the oil that may still be in the pan.)
- Serve with pizza sauce or ranch dressing for dipping.
Nutrition information was calculated for 1/8th of the Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread prepared according to the recipe above and eaten without dipping sauce.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is calculated using online tools such as those available at cronometer.com or verywellfit.com. We make every attempt to ensure that this information is calculated correctly, but this information should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. In addition, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition-fact sources, databases, and the algorithms used. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful. Under no circumstances will PattyCakesPantry.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information provided.